I have followed some services which haven’t been profitable for me. This is not always a major problem as I understand that my system of following tipsters is not bullet proof. Some tipsters I will follow may go through a bad spell; this is inevitable with following a number of services and it is why I recommend having a portfolio (i.e. following 2-4 tipsters).
Having said this some services I have found to be very difficult to follow, these are the tipsters I have highlighted as ones to avoid. They may work for others but they just don’t work for me; some are not profitable, some take up too much time and some are just dishonest.
- TRT Tips Premium?????? (Rated 2 out of 5) Odds impossible to obtain, high losses, high workload, stressful?
- Pro Footy Tips?????? (Rated 2 out of 5)
- Draw Master? ????? (Rated 2 out of 5)
- Racing Specialist?????? (Rated 2 out of 5)
- Robert Fraser Tips?????? (Rated 1 out of 5)
- Draw Master?????? (Rated 1 out of 5)